Saturday, February 06, 2010

Endings...and a new beginning

I've maintained a schizophrenic online existence, trying to maintain multiple blogs, including this one, which has by-and-large been focused on writing and publishing.

I've been looking for a way to consolidate my online profile and my writing, and I've done that over at jimbaumer.com.

From here on out, if you want to read my thoughts about writing, books, and publishing (which will continue, in a somewhat altered format), then the home page at that site is where to find me.

I've appreciated the many visitors over my time here, as well as the handful of regulars that have come and gone. I remain passionate about many things that prompted me to get rolling and embrace the blogging platform, and I'll continue to share them from to time via my blog at the new site.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home